- The deadline to sign up and pay for lunches ($25) for next week is tomorrow, July 20th. These lunches are optional!
- The school will NOT be providing any meals for the second week of band camp. Students will need to eat breakfast BEFORE arriving for camp each day.
- The Band Boosters will make lunch available each day for a fee. Students will need to pay $25 for the week for lunch. The menu will be:
- Monday – Chick-fil-a – sandwich or 8 nuggets, chips, fruit
- Tuesday – Arby’s – roast beef sandwich or ham and cheese sandwich, chips, fruit
- Wednesday – Subway – 6 inch turkey or ham sub, chips, fruit
- Thursday – Taco Bell – 2 tacos or 2 bean burritos, chips and salsa, beans, and fruit
- Friday – Chick-fil-a – sandwich or 8 nuggets, chips, fruit
- Meals can be paid for online or to the band boosters. Meals must be ordered and paid for by Thursday, July 20th at midnight. Students ordering meals will need to complete the order form in the band room to make their selection each day.
2. Sign up for Trojan Night
- Trojan Night is the last night of band camp. Families are invited to join the Trojan Band for hamburgers, skits, a preview of this year’s show, and a special candle lighting ceremony. I hope that you all can make plans to join us for this fun night! The kids and staff look forward to showing off all of their hard work!
- If you would like, please bring a dessert to share! We ask that you bring something that can be picked up to eat and does not require a fork or spoon. (cookies, brownies…)
- The link to sign up for Trojan Night is:
3. Volunteers needed for week 2 of Band Camp and Trojan Night!
- We would love to have you volunteer to work with our awesome kids! There are opportunities to volunteer during week 2 of band camp and Trojan Night.
- After clicking on the following link, each day in the calendar for week one and Trojan night has a yellow looking hand with colored fingers, click the hand and it will take you to the volunteer list.
- Sign-up Here: https://www.charmsoffice.com/charms=carrgahsb
4. Band Camp shirts
- If you or your student ordered and paid for the optional band camp shirt, they will be available for pick up tomorrow, Thursday, July 20th, immediately following practice at 3pm.
5. All students who are in band but have NOT had health class yet, please sign up for Mr. Carr’s google classroom: mmi6hj
Here’s you band camp check list:
√ Pay for OPTIONAL week 2 meals
√ Sign up for Trojan Night
√ Sign up to VOLUNTEER!!!
If you have any questions, please make sure to contact Mr. Carr at: email@example.com, the Band Office at 770-834-0550, or the Band Boosters at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHS Band Staff & Boosters
Categories: CHS Band