What is Charms?
Charms is a Student Management System that the Carrollton High School Band Staff utilizes to maintain information about the band and its students. This robust systems allows the band staff to easily track things like instrument and uniform assignments, submission of required forms and much more. For parents and students is allows you to update contact information, access secured practice materials, review trip accounts and again, so much more.
We encourage you to spend some time and explore and get familiar with this valuable resource.
How to Access Charms:
There are several way for you to access the Charms system:
- Log in directly by clicking on the “Charms Login” sub-link found under the “Charms” area of our website menu/navigation bar or click here: CHS Trojan Band Charms Login
- Log on via the charmsoffice.com website and hovering over the “ENTER/LOGIN” link at upper right and click the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS” option
- On the next screen enter the School Code: CHSTrojanBand and then click on the “”Enter Charms” button.
- This will bring up the main parent page, which will allow you to look at a copy of our calendar for your, email the staff, handouts and other files.
- If you enter your child’s School ID Number (same as lunch account number etc.) in the Student Area Password area, another more detailed screen will open with even more options to view your student’s uniform assignments, music assignments, trip records, forms, inventory, etc.. Once you have first entered this ID number, you may create your own, unique password by clicking on the “keyhole” (Change Password). From this area you can also make changes to your child’s student information page (such as updating phone numbers and email addresses if they change.
If you have any issues or questions about the Charms system, please don’t hesitate to contact Mr. Carr at: firstname.lastname@example.org