This page has been copied from the current handbook for your convenience. In the event that this information has not yet been updated, please refer to the current band handbook.
Band, Color Guard & Winter Guard Fees
Band, Color Guard & Winter Guard fees are paid directly to Carrollton High School and can be paid in person at the high school via cash, money order or credit/debit card. Please note that Carrollton High School no longer accepts personal checks. For your convenience CHS also offers a secure online payment option via the Carrollton High School Web Store, which is directly accessible by clicking this link: https://carrolltonhs.revtrak.net/tek9.asp?pg=products&grp=33
If you have any questions regarding Band, Color Guard & Winter Guard fees, please contact the band room at 770-834-0550 or email Mrs. Barbara Dothard, Band Secretary, at: email@example.com
2019 CHS MARCHING BAND FEES
Applies to all band and color guard students
2018 Marching Band Fees (for all woodwind, brass, and percussion students) are crucial for our program to continue to function at the high level we have all come to expect. Fees pay for booster club membership, halftime show music, drill, band camp staff, seasonal staff, show shirts, meals at our 3 contests, exhibition, away games, and band camp lunches. There may be special meals that have not been included, but most have. Below is a list of other required items. Most items can be reused from year to year as long as the students take care of their items.
- $275 Annual Marching Band Fees ($50 off for multiple member families) Due dates below
- $75 School-owned instrument (per year) – if applicable Due 8/2/2019
- $50 School-owned instrument (semester) – if applicable Due 1st Friday of each semester
- $70 Band Jacket – (ordered during band camp – order as a rookie) Due 7/17/2019
- $5 Garment Bag (ordered as a rookie) Due 7/17/2019
- $40 Duffel Bag (optional) Due 7/17/2019
- $45 Marching Shoes (ordered as a rookie) Due 7/17/2019
- $15 Flip-Folder – required for all stands music (required for all winds) Due 8/16//2019
- $10 T-shirts – black band shirt (ordered as a rookie) Due 8/16/2019
- $3 Black Gloves (purchase as needed) Due 8/16/2019
- $3 Long Black Socks – can be purchased anywhere Due 8/16/2019
*All band fees should be turned in to Ms. Dothard, the high school band secretary, and she will write you a receipt. We accept cash or money orders, the school no longer accepts checks. Please drop payments off at the band room instead of mailing them so that we can provide you with a receipt. Or to save you a trip you can pay your band fees online through the following website, which was set up by our school: https://carrolltonhs.revtrak.net/tek9.asp?pg=products&grp=33.
Annual Marching Band Fee Due Dates
- Friday, May 17, 2019 • Commitment Fee – $100.00 (Secures your spot in the halftime show)
- Tuesday, June 25, 2019 • 2nd installment due – $100.00
- Tuesday, July 23, 2019 • Final installment due – $75.00
- *A $25 late fee will be added for each month that a payment is past due.
Additional Color Guard Items: Duffle Bag, Flag Bag, Jacket, Gloves, and Warm-Ups are reused from year to year.
- $125 Uniform fees Due in 1st payment
- $50 Equipment rental fee (silks, poles, rifles, sabres) Due in 1st payment
- $35 Shoes Due 7/17/2019
- $40 Duffel bag (ordered as a rookie) Due 7/17/2019
- $16 Gloves Due 7/18/2018
- $22 Flag Bag (ordered as a rookie) Due 7/17/2019
- $70 Band Jacket (ordered as a rookie) Due 7/17/2019
- $40 Warm-Ups (ordered as a rookie) Due 8/16/2019
Color Guard Payment Schedule: $500.00 • Listed below is the payment schedule for color guard installments:
- Friday, May 17, 2019 • Commitment Fee – $175.00 (Orders your uniform and secures a spot in the show)
- Tuesday, June 25, 2019 • 2nd installment due – $175.00 (Orders your shoes and your equipment rental)
- Tuesday, July 23, 2019 • Final installment due – $150.00 (Final portion of band fees)
- *A $25 late fee will be added to all past due amounts.