We had some problems with the links and they have been corrected, sorry for any confusion! The Trojan Night and Volunteer sign up links are below and working!
1: Please sign up for next week’s meals. If your student plans to eat school food on Monday, we need them signed up ASAP.
- The menu for week one meals is:
Deadline to sign up for meals is:
|Breakfast Menu||Lunch Menu|
Merry Cherry Juice
Ham and cheese croissant
Carrots & Cucumber Slices w/ Ranch
Applesauce Cup & Orange Raisels
Carrot & Celery Sticks w/ Hummus
Turkey and cheese wrap
Giant Cinnamon Goldfish
Corn Salad & Zucchini Slices w/ Ranch
Ham & Cheese Ciabatte Bread
Reduced Fat Doritos
Grape Tomatoes w/ RanchLG
Fresh Apple Slices
Blue Razz Juice
Broccoli & Carrots w/ Ranch LG
2: Dress up days
- The band students have dress up days for the second week of band camp.
- July 24 – ‘Merica Monday
- July 25 – Tiki Tuesday
- July 26 – Space Wednesday
- July 27 – Grade specific Thursday
- Seniors – tye dye
- Juniors – neon
- Sophomores – Sports
- Freshman – camo
- July 28 – Ultimate Trojan Friday
The Band Boosters would love to have you volunteer with us! Please go to the following link to sign up to volunteer during the first week of band camp and Trojan Night.
- After clicking on the following link, each day in the calendar for week one and Trojan night has a yellow looking hand with colored fingers, click the hand and it will take you to the volunteer list.
4: Trojan night
The link to sign up for Trojan Night is:
5: Week 2 meals
Meals can be paid for online or to the band boosters. Meals must be ordered and paid for by Thursday, July 20th at midnight. Students ordering meals will need to complete the order form in the band room to make their selection each day.
6: Football program photos
- Photos of the entire band and guard will be taken on Friday, July 21. Students will need to be in their uniforms and in the visitors’ stands by 8:00am.
- Senior photos with parents will start at 7:00pm. Seniors will be divided into 2 groups and report at either 7 PM or 7:45 PM. Seniors will be notified about their assigned time.
We can’t wait to see everyone Monday morning!!
CHS Band Staff & Boosters
Categories: CHS Band