Thursday will be our first football game and the Trojan Band will take the field!!
Please look at the schedule for the week:
- Monday, August 14 – Full Band – 3:45 – 6:15 pm
- Tuesday, August 15 – Full Band – 3:45 – 6:15 pm
- Thursday, August 17 – Football Game
- Dinner 3:30 pm (provided by boosters)
- In Uniform 4:30 pm
- Depart for University of West Georgia 4:45 pm
- Return to CHS band room approximately 10:30 pm (we will text when we are on our way back to campus)
We would love to have you sign up to volunteer with us this week for Thursday’s game!
**Field Show Volunteers need to wear a black shirt and black pants or khaki shorts. (Khaki shorts will only be allowed while it is still so hot outside.)**
Sign up here: https://www.charmsoffice.com/charms/volunteerR.asp?s=carrgahsb&v=3504118
Don’t forget to keep selling Yankee Candles! If you haven’t seen your student’s packet, please ask them about it! You can also set up an account and sell them online.
- Log into YankeeCandleFundraising.com to create a seller account.
- CHS Trojan Band Group Code: 999968266
If you have any questions, please make sure to contact Mr. Carr at: email@example.com, the Band Office at 770-834-0550, or the Band Boosters at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHS Band Staff & Boosters
Categories: CHS Band