- Monday & Tuesday, Mar. 28-29, 2016 – A group of students from Mr. Joe Huls’ old high school in Michigan are traveling to a performance in Savannah, GA, and they will be stopping by in Carrollton overnight. We will be hosting them while they are in town.
- Monday, Mar. 28; 7:00 p.m. – Our guests will eat dinner at American Pie Pizzeria. All Trojan band students, staff, and boosters are welcome to join us, but please make sure to bring money to pay for your meal.
- Tuesday, Mar 29; 7:00 a.m. – 7:45 a.m. – Special morning treat for guest and Trojan band students.
- Tuesday, Mar 29; 7:45 a.m. – Guest participate in first block; Wind Ensemble
- Tuesday, Mar 29; 10:45 a.m. – Guest perform for CJHS 7th grade band classes
- Tuesday, Mar 29; 12:00 p.m. – Guest depart for Savannah
- Monday, Mar. 28, 2016; 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Winter Guard Rehearsal
- Tuesday, Mar. 29, 2016; 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Winter Guard Rehearsal
- Tuesday, Mar. 29, 2016; 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Student Leadership help prepare Band BBQ packets
Thursday, Mar. 31, 2016;***RESCHEDULED for Thursday, April 14, 2016 due to expected inclement weather.*** Band students performing for Special Olympics on campus during 2nd block. 1st & 4th block students will need to get permission slips from Mrs. Dothard to be signed by their 2nd block teacher. Please wear your 2015 show shirts.
- Thursday, Mar. 31, 2016; 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Winter Guard Rehearsal
- Special pre-championship performance in the CJHS gym at 6:30pm
- Thursday, Mar. 31, 2016; 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. – Placement auditions will take place after school. Students will be able to sign-up for a time. Auditions are required for all students to participate in the high school band and will determine class and chair placement. Details regarding auditions can be found on the Band Auditions page of our website.
- Thursday, Mar. 31, 2016; 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Band BBQ Fundraiser Kick-Off! Parents and student need to pick up Band BBQ information packets and begin selling! This is not a NYC17 fundraiser, but rather one our annual fundraisers to support general band booster efforts.
- Thursday, Mar. 31, 2016, 2016; 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Coca-Cola products pick-up. If you participated in the Coca-Cola fundraisers this is time to come by and pick-up your orders for distribution to your customers.
- Saturday & Sunday, April 2-3, 2016; – SAPA Winter Guard Championship; .The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Arena, Chattanooga, TN.
Saturday, April 2, 2016; 6:45 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. – GIPA Championships Volunteer Opportunity at UWG– We have determined that we will NOT be able to perform this volunteer activity.
As always, if you have any questions, you can email Ms. Dothard at: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Band Office at 770-834-0550 or the Band Boosters at: email@example.com.
CHS Band Staff & Band Boosters