I know we are all excited about Saturday’s Legacy of Champions, but we do have other business to take care of this week as well, especially Homecoming! So with that in mind, here are the “Need-to-Know” items for this week.
- Monday – Full Band Practices as usual – 3:15pm – 6:15pm
- Tuesday – Full Band Practices as usual – 3:15pm – 6:15pm • Moe’s Band Spirit Night – 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- Wednesday – Individual Senior Band & Color Guard Photos – Right after school. Senior band & color guard students need to be in full uniform/costume right after school to have their picture made. Guard does not have to wear their hair up for the pictures if they don’t want to. Should be done in about 20 minutes if everyone will hustle and get changes ASAP after school
- Thursday – Full Band Practices as usual – 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Friday – Homecoming! – see full-day itinerary below:
- 7:45AM-8:45AM 1st Block
- 8:50AM-9:50AM 2nd Block (All band students report for this block)
10:00AM – Pep Rally (Blue Jeans and Show Shirt)
10:55AM – 11:20AM Band student eat lunch
11:45AM – Band should be in full uniform
12:00PM – Band is walking together to the start of the parade
12:30PM – Parade
students report to 4th period after the parade unless they turned in an early release form
1:15PM – 3:00PM – Seniors and Section Leaders perform at Assisted Living Facilities
6:15PM – Report in Full Uniform
7:15PM – Pre-game
9:30PM* – Post-game performances due to not performing during halftime (Fayette County to perform first then Carrollton)
- 10:00pm* Student Pick-up
- *(approx. times; watch Facebook, Twitter or text messages for updates)
- 10:00pm – 11:30pm – After the Game Band Hangout/Fellowship at American Pie Pizzeria, Carrollton • Optional; money and transportation to restaurant needed.
- All-In-One Sale Continues – Please keep selling until October 16th!!! This is one of our annual fundraisers that the Band Boosters do to provide funding for all of the supporting items that we provide for our students and band staff throughout the year. Strong participation from all parents, guardians and students in this fundraiser helps keep band fees as low as possible. Packets or extras forms can be picked up at the band room.
- Legacy of Champions – Our competition is this Saturday!!! Details can be found in our recent post: The Legacy Begins... or by visiting: legacyofchampions.net
If you have any specific questions about any of these items, you can contact Mr. Carr at: firstname.lastname@example.org, the Band Office at 770-834-0550 or the Band Boosters at: email@example.com.
CHS Band Staff & Band Boosters