This is our final week of school for the 2016-2017. We have a few things this week as we continue preparation for the next school year and we finally celebrate with our seniors with a ceremony that they have been dreaming about since starting school!
- Monday – Fall Guard 4pm-7pm
- Monday & Tuesday – Marching Percussion Auditions 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Thursday – New Member Parent and Student Orientation 6pm – 7:30pm
- Friday – $75 Commitment Fee is due
- Graduation! Band performs and should report at 4:30PM for dinner
- Graduation should be finished around 9:30PM
- If the schools decides to postpone graduation due to weather, then we will perform on Saturday morning, see calendar for details.
What a great past three years it has been! I am so proud of the work that you have done while in the Trojan Band, but am even prouder of the work that you will continue to do for our world. I wish you each the best as you embark on your next chapter and will be praying for God’s wisdom and grace in your life. Thank you for dedication and love that you have provided to our community. The band is better because of you and will continue the traditions that you have left behind. I look forward to you returning for Homecoming games to perform with the band! Please do not be a stranger, we want to know how you are doing and hear about the wonderful blessings that are in store for you! I look forward to congratulating each one of you on Friday night as we celebrate your accomplishments thus far and challenge you to continue your destiny, commencing the first day of the rest of your life. I know it sounds daunting, but you are prepared. Meet each day with a fresh perspective and don’t forget to have fun along the way! See you soon! – Mr. Carr
Categories: CHS Band