Quick Meeting Summary:
- Transportation Update: We were able to secure flights at an acceptable price with Southwest so we will be able to fly to New York now… YAY!
- Trip Dates/Itinerary Changes: To be able to secure the flights we had to change the trip dates from April 5-8, 2017 to April 6-9, 2017 (Thursday-Sunday). The updated itinerary can be found here: Travel Agent Presentation-Updated Trip Itinerary-10-11-16
- Payment & Account Expectations: With the boosters having to commit funds towards non-refundable tickets now, all accounts are expected to be caught-up or within two payments of being current by October 31 2017. Any account with a balance of $750 or greater after 10/31/16 will be notified that they are at risk of being dropped from the trip and refunded any payments, less the non-refundable deposits.
- Registering with Travel Agency: All current trip participants need to follow the instructions found at the end of the following presentation (Travel Agent Presentation-Updated Trip Itinerary-10-11-16) to provide their personal information for their travel documents, as well as notify them of any special needs like allergies, etc. *** Note, any issues you have with the registration process should be directed our travel agent: Mark Drury, Super Holiday Tours, (d) 321-319-1153, (c) (678) 520-1766, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rooming Assignments and Departure Preferences: Mr. Carr announced he will begin the process of assigning rooms and taking departure preferences towards the end of October, after competition season.
- Future Meeting(s): We will hold additional meetings as necessary after the first of the year, as we get closer to our departure date, to discuss luggage, packing suggestions, etc., as well as answer any specific questions you may have.
As always, if you have any questions, please make sure to contact Mr. Carr at: email@example.com, the Band Office at 770-834-0550, or the Band Boosters at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHS Band Staff & Band Boosters
Categories: 2017 New York Trip Info