As the new week begins, we look forward to returning to our football schedule as the Trojans open their region play at home against East Paulding. But before we get to the Friday Night lights, there is plenty going on that we need to let you know about.
The band’s October competition schedule is set. The Trojan Band will attend competitions on: October 8th, October 15th, and October 22nd. Exact details about performance times and itineraries will follow closer to each event. Also, don’t forget about the Trojan Band participating in the Carroll County Exhibition held at Central-Carroll High School on Tuesday, Sept. 20th, 2016. Again, more details about performance time and a detailed itinerary will follow closer to the event. And finally, our All-In-One Sale is set to kick-off on Thursday, September 22, 2016, so please be watching for those details about this very important fundraiser and sale-packet pick-up times.
Now, here are the details about this week activities, including the itinerary for Friday’s game.
- Normal practice schedule this week; reference our calendar for complete details
- Thursday, 9/15/16, 6pm – Legacy of Champions Committee Meeting; boosters are welcome, but not required/expected to attend.
- Friday, 9/16/16 – Varsity football game; full itinerary below
- Saturday, 9/17/16 – Full Band Rehearsal, 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Carrollton vs East Paulding @ Grisham Stadium, Carrollton High School • Friday, September 16, 2016
- 6:30pm – Report in full uniform to band room
- 7:00pm – Pregame warm-up
- 7:30pm – Kick-off
- 10:00pm* – Student pick-up/release
*(approx. times; watch Facebook, Twitter & text messages for updates)
Students should were band shorts, show shirt, black socks, marching shoes and assigned uniform. Hair needs to be pulled up off the collar, no jewelry while in uniform. Make-up needs to look natural. Volunteers should wear black booster shirts and black pants or shorts.
Thank you for all your continued support!
CHS Band Staff & Band Boosters
Categories: CHS Band