Happy February everyone! With the start of a new month and a new week, make sure not to miss these activities this week.
- Wind Ensemble Rehearsal: Monday’s after school until 5:00PM.
- Concert Attire Fitting & Trade Day: Monday, 2/1/2016 at 6:00 p.m. at the band room – Both boys and girls will be fitted for their concert attire at this time. If you signed up to/or wish to donate, sell, or trade gently used concert attire items like tuxedo coats, pants, and dress shirts, dresses, shoes etc., you will want to bring your items to this event just a few minutes early to set-up.
- Please note: If you need concert attire, whether you plan to purchase new or used, you will need to plan to be fitted on this night as all students will be required to secure Concert Band attire before our first concert.
- If you plan/need to purchase new attire, you will not be required to pay at the time of the fitting, you will be notified of cost at a later date. We do not have exact prices at this time, but last year’s costs wear approx. $140 for Tuxedo attire (jacket, shirt, pants, and shoes) and $100 for Dress attire (dress, shoes, and jewelry). You also have the option to only purchase what you need, pants, shoes, etc.
- Moe’s Band Spirit Night: Tuesday, 2/2/2016, 5:00pm – 8:00pm – Moe’s Southwestern Grill , Carrollton. These have been a great boost to our fundraising efforts, so please continue to support and promote these spirit nights!
- Winter Guard Practices: Winter Guard has practice this week from 3:00pm-7:00pm on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Winter Guard Performance: Saturday, 2/6/16 at South Forsyth High School. Detailed itinerary to be released to winter guard members.
As always, if you have any questions, you can email Ms. Dothard at: email@example.com or the Band Office at 770-834-0550 or the Band Boosters at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHS Band Staff & Band Boosters
Categories: CHS Band