- Monday & Tuesday – Full Band Practices as usual – 3:15pm – 6:15pm
- Wednesday – Jazz Band Practice – After-school till 4:00pm
- Thursday – No school – No Practice!
- Friday – No school – No football game!
- All-In-One Sale Continues – Please keep selling until October 16th!!! This is one of our annual fundraisers that the Band Boosters do to provide funding for all of the supporting items that we provide for our students and band staff throughout the year. Strong participation from all parents, guardians and students in this fundraiser helps keep band fees as low as possible. Packets or extras forms can be picked up at the band room.
- Student Drop off and Pick-Up Reminders – Please do not pull through the loop in front of the band room while the buses are dropping off or picking up students, which is typically from 6:30am until 7:15am in the morning and from 2:00pm until 2:45pm in the afternoon. During these times if you must approach the band room, keep to the left and proceed to the parking lot to the side of the band room for drop off or pick up. Please use extreme caution and yield to all bus traffic at all times.
- Legacy of Champions – Our competition is just 12 days away! Please remember your to honor your volunteer commitment. A detailed volunteer schedule should be posted by the end of next week.
- We are also need some assistance securing a few last minute food items. If you can help out with any of the following items, please sign up here: LoC Food Items Needed
If you have any specific questions about any of these items, you can contact Mr. Carr at: firstname.lastname@example.org, the Band Office at 770-834-0550 or the Band Boosters at: email@example.com.
CHS Band Staff & Band Boosters
Categories: CHS Band