As we begin yet another week there are at least five very important things we need everyone to know about this week.
- Mandatory Disney Trip Meeting – There will be a mandatory Disney trip meeting this Thursday, September, 4th, 2014 at 6:00pm. If you or your student have paid your deposit and are still planning on going on the upcoming Disney Trip you must be at this important update meeting. Also, if you have not paid the suggested August or September payment toward your trip balance(s), please come prepared to do so at this meeting as we have to make our next collective payment towards the trip this coming week. If you need to pay with a credit card, remember that you can still make payments online, please see this previous post for full details/directions: Convenient Online Disney Trip Payment Option Now Available
- All-In-One Fundraiser Kick-Off Coming – At the meeting on Thursday, September, 4th, 2014 at 6:00pm, we will discuss the upcoming kicking-off for our annual All-In-One Fruit & Meat Fundraiser, which will be September 25th, 2014. This is one of two annual fundraisers that the Band Boosters do to provide funding for all of the supporting items that we provide for our students and band staff throughout the year. Strong participation from all parents. guardians and students in this fundraiser allows us to also avoid booster dues and helps keep band fees as low as possible. Please make plans to be at this meeting so you can get all of the details so we can make this the most successful year ever.
- Moe’s Band Spirit Night – This month’s CHS Band Spirit Night is tomorrow (9/2/14), from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. So please make plans to join us for CHS Band Spirit Night at Moe’s Southwestern Grill, located at 1765 South Hwy. U.S. 27, Carrollton, GA. Proceeds from our spirit nights help the Band Boosters continue their support of our band students and band program. Also be sure to tell your family, friends, and co-workers to have supper at Moe’s too so they can help support our spirit night while enjoying a great meal!
- Band Booster T-Shirts (black) – If you ordered and paid for one of the new Band Booster T-shirts, they are in and will be available for pick-up at Thursday’s meeting (9/4/14) at 6:00pm. We have a very limited number/sizes of extras available on a first come, first serve basis. We will be taking new orders and money for anyone who would still like to order these shirts.
- Upcoming week’s Itinerary & Volunteer Sign-Up Sheet Coming Soon – Hopefully we will be able to post this week’s itinerary & volunteer sign -up tomorrow, Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014. So please watch the website and our other social feeds for those so you can make sure to get signed-up to help this coming Friday in Calhoun.
If you have any specific questions about any of these items, you can contact any of the Band Booster Offices or email us at: email@example.com.
Thank you all for your continued support.
Have a great week!
CHS Band Booster Officers
Categories: 2015 Disney Trip Info, CHS Band, Fundraisers