In preparation for this week’s game against the Calhoun Yellow Jackets, here is this week’s itinerary and volunteer sign-up link.
Carrollton vs Calhoun @ Calhoun – Friday, September 5, 2014
- 2:00pm – Loading equipment truck
- 3:00pm – Band report for pizza provided in the Band Room
- 4:00pm – Band official report time
- 4:30pm – Students need to be in Band Room in uniform
- 4:45pm – Load buses at depart for Calhoun
- 6:30pm – Arrive at Calhoun High School
- 7:30pm – Kick-off
- 11:30pm* – Arrive back at Carrollton High School – Student Pick-up at CHS Band Room (*approx. time; watch Facebook, Twitter & text messages for arrival updates)
To volunteer your time and talents this week, please sign-up now or visit our Volunteer page.
Thank you for all your support. Let’s show up in force and support our Trojan football team and band!
CHS Band Staff & Band Boosters
P.S. Don’t forget about the mandatory parent/guardian Disney Trip meeting this Thursday, September, 4th, 2014 at 6:00pm. For more details please see our recent post: Five Things You Must Know This Week
Categories: CHS Band