Happy Mother’s Day to our wonderful band mom’s! Thank you for loving all of our students like they were your own. The countless hours that you choose to volunteer make our band a better place! We appreciate you so much and love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
Week at a Glance:
- Monday • Leadership Training • 4pm – 6pm • Band Room
- Tuesday • Colorguard Spring Rehearsal • 3:45pm – 7:00pm
- Leadership Training • Drum Majors Only • 4pm – 6pm • Band Room
- Wednesday • Leadership Training • 4pm – 6pm • Band Room
- Thursday • Colorguard Spring Rehearsal • 3:45pm – 7:00pm
- Leadership Training • 4pm – 6pm • Band Room
- Friday • State Track Meet
- Saturday • State Track Meet • Small Brass Ensemble performing National Anthem
- Report at 11:30AM to Warm-Up
- Perform at 12:00PM
- Dismissed immediately following the performance
Band BBQ • Recap
Thank you so much to the many volunteers who made our BBQ successful again this year. Our band is truly blessed by the dedication of many parents! We appreciate you spending time Thursday evening to straighten up the concessions area and get everything ready as well as taking the day off from work to volunteer for us on Thursday!
We had many businesses who purchased tickets for their employees. Thank you for your generous support of our band program. Your purchase makes a significant difference in the success of our event. Thank you for blessing us!
Special thank you to Billy Bob’s for preparing the BBQ for us and Jay Hansen for providing the buns! Both provide us a significant discount, which greatly affects the amount we are able to raise. Thank you for your generosity and support!
And, thank you to everyone who purchased BBQ! Your continued support makes a difference and allows us to continue providing the financial support necessary to run our band program. We look forward to serving you again next year!!
Raffle Winners • Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets!
- $50 Visa Gift Card: Charlie Robinson
- $50 Visa Gift Card: Melissa Shadrix
- Alpaca My Yarn Gift Bag: Bill Raulerson
- Weber Grill: Merrell Stagliano
- Yeti Cooler: Charlie Robinson
- $500 Cash: Beth Stephens
Golf Tournament • 6/3/22
Senior Spotlight • Submit Info Please
Graduation • Band Performance
4th of July Parade • Sign-Up Today
This is not intended to be an exhaustive list. Please refer to http://www.chstrojanband.com/calendar for a full list of upcoming events/activities:
- 5.9 Leadership Clinic
- 5.10 Drum Major Clinic • Guard Spring rehearsal
- 5.11 Leadership Clinic
- 5.12 Leadership Clinic • Guard Spring rehearsal
- 5.16 Drum Major Clinic • Guard Spring rehearsal • Baccalaureate
- 5.17 Spring Concert • Leadership Clinic
- 5.18 Leadership Interviews
- 5.19 Guard Spring rehearsal
- 5.20 Graduation • Band Performs
- 5.23 Rookie Spring Training
- 5.24 Exams – early release • Rookie Spring Training
- 5.25 Exams – early release • Last day of School
- 6.3 CHS Scramble Band Golf Tournament
- 6. 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23 Guard Summer Practices
- 6. 9, 16, 23, 30 Percussion Summer Practices
- 6.27 Annual Guard BBQ
- 7.1 4th of July Parade Practice
- 7.4 4th of July Parade
- 7.18 – 22 Band Camp Week 1 (8:00am – 5:00pm)
- 7.25 – 29 Band Camp Week 2 (8:00am – 9:00pm)
Did you miss the meeting Recap from last week?
Thank you to everyone who attended the meeting onThursday, April 28. There was a lot of information covered. Here is a quick recap:
2022 – 2023 Band Handbook • Very important information. Information about the calendar, fees, required forms, and member expectations. Please review ASAP and submit the requested information.
- All Forms Due May 20, 2022
- First Payment Due May 20, 2022 • $100 for Winds/Percussion • $175 for Guard • https://carrolltonhs.revtrak.net/tek9.asp?pg=products&grp=33
Categories: CHS Band