This was announced in class all week, but we wanted to be sure to share with you so that parents get the correct info. We are looking forward to an awesome day!!!
Students LoC itinerary:
- Student Leadership reports at 9:00am
- First shift 12:00-4:00
- 2nd shift 3:00-7:00
- PLEASE report 30 minutes before your shift starts
Band guides should arrive 45 mins early to their post. Mr. Nelson will email the band guide schedule to band guides so that they know when to expect their band.
All students should be flexible because they may be pulled to work other shifts that are of greater importance.
If unsure of what to do, ask a competition leader (they will have a blue folder with EVERY detail in it.
- Dinner break – 7:00
- Uniform check – 7:45(in band room)
- Warmup – 8:10 on football practice field
- Performance 8:55
- Clean up after the Awards ceremony. Different sections will be assigned to different locations. Before they can leave, Ms. Menendez or myself (or any staff member) will need to verify that their area is clean. We should be finished around 11:00pm.
Categories: CHS Band