Our administration released the following update concerning graduation earlier today:
“Carrollton High School continues to monitor the weather and its potential impact on Friday evening’s graduation ceremony. If any changes to the ceremony are necessary, parents and students will be notified by Thursday, May 17 at 6 pm. We look forward to celebrating the Class of 2018 this weekend!”
We will continue to keep you updated through one of the following ways as we monitor the weather: 1) this website, 2) Remind (@chstro), 3) Facebook, 4) Google Classroom.
The current plan for our performance at graduation is still as follows:
- Students report at 5:30PM for dinner in the band room.
- Students will have time to put on concert attire.
- 6:30PM we will warm-up in the band room.
- 7:00PM we will go out to the stadium for a sound check
- 8:00PM Graduation Begins
- About 9:30PM we will be finished. Students will help put up all equipment (stands and instruments) before they are dismissed.
If there is more information released from the school, I will do my best to update you immediately. Thank you for your patience with this unpredictable weather.
Our students are prepared to provide this act of service for our school and community because of their love of our senior class, thank you for supporting them in their service. We are going to make this a fantastic ceremony for our Seniors regardless of the weather!
Hope that you all have a wonderful night!