CHS Trojan Band Member, Robert Daniel, Jr., was awarded the Trojan Heroes Talent Award at the inaugural Trojan Heroes Award Ceremony last night. He was honored and performed Coldplay’s Fix You as a 4-mallet marimba solo. His performance was received with enthusiastic applause. Congratulations, Robert!
Volunteers are still needed to assist with band prom. Band prom is this weekend from 7pm – 10pm. Please visit https://www.charmsoffice.com/charms/volunteerR.asp?s=carrgahsb&v=3528295 to volunteer. Thank you so much for your help in making this a fun evening for our band students!
- TODAY! May 10 – Color Guard Weapon Training 4:00 – 7:00 pm
- May 12 – Band Prom
- May 14-17- Percussion Spring Camp 4:00 – 9:00pm
- May 14 & 17 – Leadership/New Member Marching Camp 4:00 pm – 6:00pm
- May 18 – Band Fee commitment money due
- $100: Winds and Percussion (reserves your spot in the show).
- $175: Color Guard (in addition to the spot in the show, this payment includes your uniform cost).
- May 18 – Graduation • 5:30pm report time
- May 23 – Trip Payment Due Date ($419)