As we enter the last month in the 2015-2016 school year, we find that we have plenty of activities to keep us busy as we wind down these last few days together before summer break. Please take a few minutes to review the activities for this week below so that you can be sure to support each one.
- Monday, 5/2/16, 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. – Chamber Music Recital; Don Hall Band Room.
- Tuesday, 5/3/16, 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. – Carrollton Trojan Band Spirit Night at Moe’s Southwest Grill, Carrollton, GA.
- Tuesday, 5/3/16, 7:00 – 8:15 p.m. – In-coming Freshman/New Band Members Parent/Student Meeting – Required; Don Hall Band Room, CHS Campus.
- Wednesday, 5/4/16, 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. – Percussion Ensemble Concert
- Thursday, 5/5/16, 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Annual Trojan Band BBQ; Visitors’ Concession Stand, Grisham Stadium — Continue to sell and invite; Walk-ups welcome; Volunteers still needed: Sign up here to volunteer.
- Friday, 5/6/16 – Decorating for band prom; contact Mr. Carr or Mrs. Dothard for details.
- Saturday, 5/7/16 – 6:00 – 10:00 p.m. – Band Prom “Hawaiian Paradise”; Don Hall Band Room.
If you have any questions, please make sure to contact Mr. Carr at: firstname.lastname@example.org, the Band Office at 770-834-0550 or the Band Boosters at: email@example.com.
CHS Band Staff & Band Boosters
Categories: CHS Band