Welcome to the playoffs and a trip across across our great state! This Friday, in the opening round of the state playoffs, we will be heading to Toccoa, GA to take on the Stephens County Indians. Due to the required departure time and length of travel, we have secured charter buses to make the journey to Toccoa. The playoffs are a special time and we are excited to join the Trojan Nation in supporting our football team as they begin their quest to return to the dome!
Here is the complete itinerary for this Friday, November 13, 2015
- 1:00PM Students released after 4th block to report to band room
- 1:30PM Load charter buses and depart
- 3:30PM Early dinner at the Varsity (Gwinnett)
- 6:00PM Arrive at Stephens County HS
- 7:30PM Kick-Off
- 1:00am* Estimated arrival back at CHS
*(approx. times; watch Facebook, Twitter, and/or text messages for updates)
Please note: Temperatures are predicted to fall into the mid 30’s during the evening hours/game, so please make sure to dress in layers under your uniforms to ensure you stay as warm as possible!
CHS Band Staff & Band Boosters