With the start of school behind us we can now settle in to a little bit of a routine and continue our preparations for a successful season. With that in mind, we wanted to pass along the few items that you will want to take note of this week.
- Full Band Practice Regular Schedule: Moving forward our regular practice schedule will be in place, which is Monday & Tuesday – 3:15pm to 6:15pm; Thursday – 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Water Donations: The Band Boosters and staff have asked that all students donate (4) cases of bottled water to help offset the cost of providing bottled water throughout the season. If you have not already brought your donation of water, please try to do so ASAP.
- Booster Membership and Dues: Carrollton Trojan Band Booster Club membership is open to all alumni, and parents/guardians of current and former CHS Band, Color Guard & Winter Guard students. Annual Band Booster dues are $35.00 per family and are due by August 1st each year. For more information about booster membership, dues, and links to forms, please visit the Fees/Dues link in our website menu bar, or by clicking here: Fees/Dues (Booster dues info is near the bottom of the page). Completed forms and payments made be mailed or dropped in the Band Booster box located near Mrs. Dothard’s desk in the band room.
Corky Kell Classic Itinerary
(First football game of the 2015 season • Saturday, August 22nd, 8:45am at the Georgia Dome, Atlanta, GA)
- 6:00am – Report time
- 6:45am – Depart for GA Dome
- 8:45 am – Kick-off (Trojans vs Kell)
- 12:00pm* – Depart for lunch
- Bring money for lunch at the CNN Center ($10.00 should be plenty)
- 2:00pm* Arrive back at Carrollton High School
*(approx. times; watch Facebook, Twitter & text messages for updates)
Boosters… We will be pre-loading the equipment trucks on Friday evening, Aug 21. More information about loading times, volunteer information, and a volunteer sign-up will be released towards the end of this week.
We hope that everyone has had a wonderful start to the school year!If you have any specific questions about any of these items, you can contact Mr. Carr at: firstname.lastname@example.org, the Band Office at 770-834-0550 or the Band Boosters at: email@example.com.
CHS Band Staff & Band Boosters