I just wanted to post a quick update for next week as we continue to be very busy as we prepare for LGPE and are in the midst of winter guard season. Our Pre-Festival was a great success and the students and I really appreciate your attendance. The judges provided us with great feedback that we will use to continue to improve before our performance in March. Both band perform on March 12, 2015 at Woodland High School in Bartow County. Symphonic Band performs at 11:10am and Wind Ensemble performs at 7:20pm. An itinerary for the day will be posted soon, but I wanted to remind you that the concert is free and open to the public. We would love for you to make the trip to Woodland to support us as we perform at our District Large Group Performance Evaluations.
Here is a quick reminder of what is happening this week.
- Monday: Wind Ensemble 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Tuesday: Winterguard 3:00pm-5:30pm
- Wednesday: Symphonic Band 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Thursday: Winterguard 3:00pm-5:30pm
- Wind Ensemble Percussion: 3:00pm – 4:30pm
- All-State Begins – Download Itinerary Here
- Friday: Progress reports go home
- Symphonic Band Percussion: 3:00pm-4:30pm
- All-State Continues
- Saturday: All-State Band Concert
I hope that everyone had a great weekend and I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!