Friday night was another fantastic success! Thank you to all of the volunteers who helped students with uniforms, move equipment, prepare waters, and pull the flag. The community has raved about our performance on Friday night and a lot of it has to do with our Battle Hymn tradition. Thank you so much for being willing to participate in our halftime show! It took many people organizing our volunteers and lots of volunteers to pull it off! We are blessed by you! THANK YOU!
Welcome to Moe’s! Join your band family at Moe’s in Carrollton, Tuesday night, September 4th anytime between 5 pm and 8 pm. Moe’s will donate a portion of their sales that evening to the Trojan Band! What a great way to support the band and avoid dishes!
This Week’s Schedule
Tuesday (September 4)
- FULL BAND – 3:45 – 6:15 pm
- Moe’s Spirit Night 5:00 – 8:00 pm
Thursday (September 6)
- FULL BAND – 6:00 – 9:00 pm
Friday (September 7)
- Home game versus Villa Rica – BRING A SHAKER – Let’s be LOUD!!!!!!
- Student Itinerary
- 5:30PM Uniform Room Open
- 6:00PM Report in Uniform
- 6:30PM Depart for Amp
- 6:45PM Performance in the Amp
- 7:10PM Pre-Game
- 7:30PM Kick-Off
- 10:30PM Game finished (roughly)
Volunteer Link: Thank you so much for helping make Friday’s successful!
Saturday (September 8)
- Full Band – 1:00PM – 9:00PM
- There will be a dinner break provided by our band boosters.
If you’re willing to help us build props, we can use your help on Thursday evening from 6:00-8:00 PM in the house behind the bandroom.
We will also be working on props on Saturday, September 8th. We will announce the time later this week.
The 4th and final payment deadline is quickly approaching, October 23rd. This is a very important deadline! Our contract with the travel company states that all travelers must be completely paid by this date!
Balance DUE BY October 23, 2018 **Payments may be made with an organization check, cashier’s check or money order. Credit card payments may be made with our online web link with MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
- Please remember the cancellation policy:
- Cancellation/Changes – items for the trip have been purchased, which is why this policy is so important.
- All Cancellations and changes in number of attendees must be made in writing, indicating reason of cancellation, dated and signed by the Group Leader. Upon receipt of written notification of changes in number of attendees (individual cancellations), or entire group cancellation, charges will be applied as follows:
- February 23, 2017 – March 23, 2018 $50.00 per person cancellation fee
- March 24, 2018 – May 23, 2018 $100.00 per person cancellation fee
- May 24, 2018 – July 23, 2018 $300.00 per person cancellation fee
- July 24, 2018 – August 23, 2018 $600.00 per person cancellation fee
- August 24, 2018 – October 23, 2018 $900.00 per person cancellation fee
- After October 23, 2018 NO REFUNDS