Friday night was super exciting, the students performed well both on and off the field. Thanks to the efforts of our parent volunteers we represented our school and community with class! And our football got the job done – with a close win over East Coweta. Close or not, it was a great win! Thank you to all the parents who helped load the truck, feed the kids, assist with the halftime show, and pull the flag! It was a fantastic evening!
- FINAL payments for the Hollywood trip are due October 23rd. This is an important deadline for ALL travelers.
- We will begin assigning flights, rooms, and chaperone groups in the next few weeks.
Parent Tailgate Party
- Join us THIS Friday at 5:30 pm for a tailgate party before the game!
- Parents bring food to share with other parents and to get to know one another. It’s a good idea to bring a camping chair too.
Yankee Candle Turn In
- Band Boosters will be in the band room Thursday night (August 30), 7:00 – 9:00 pm to collect Yankee Candle orders. Please make sure to have your orders turned in that evening!
- Want to help build props for the field show? Join us this Thursday, August 30th from 6:00 – 8:00 pm at the house that is behind the band room up the gravel driveway.
Schedule for the Week
Monday – FULL band – 3:45 – 6:15 pm
Tuesday – FULL band – 3:45 – 6:15 pm
Thursday – FULL band – 6:00 – 9:00 pm
- Prop Building 6:00 -8:00 pm (House behind the band room up the gravel driveway)
- Yankee Candle Turn In 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Friday – GAME DAY!
- To volunteer for the game, please sign up at the following link:
- Parent Tailgate – 5:30 pm at the band room (bring snacks to share and a chair!)
- Student Itinerary
- Uniform room open 5:30 PM
- Report in Uniform for Warm-Up 6:00 PM
- Depart for Amp Performance 6:30 PM
- Amp Performance 6:45 PM
- Pre-game Performance 7:10 PM
- Kick-Off 7:30 PM
Legacy of Champions (LOC) – All Parents and Studnets
- Please mark your calendars for Saturday, October 13th for our Legacy of Champions!
- All parents are expected to volunteer for this event. It is a great day of service and fun!
- Volunteer sign ups will be available in the coming weeks, be on the look-out!
- Are you looking for volunteer hours and enjoy photography? We are looking for photographers for the Legacy of Champions Band Competition. Photographers are assigned to each band to capture lots of pictures from the day. Please let Allison Driver know if you are interested. Allison.firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories: CHS Band