Happy Sunday! I hope you have enjoyed your weekend and are ready for a great week!
- Trip update – IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ
- The next payment due date is August 23rd!!! This is a very important payment. EVERY TRAVELER should have paid 3 full payments of $419 plus the $50 deposit: $1307.
- If you are not caught up by August 24th, you will be dropped from the trip.
- ● Balance DUE BY October 23, 2018 **Payments may be made with an organization check, cashier’s check or money order. Credit card payments may be made with our online web link with MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
- Please remember the cancellation policy:
- Cancellation/Changes – items for the trip have been purchased, which is why this policy is so important.
- All Cancellations and changes in number of attendees must be made in writing, indicating reason of cancellation, dated and signed by the Group Leader. Upon receipt of written notification of changes in number of attendees (individual cancellations), or entire group cancellation, charges will be applied as follows:
- February 23, 2017 – March 23, 2018 $50.00 per person cancellation fee
- March 24, 2018 – May 23, 2018 $100.00 per person cancellation fee
- May 24, 2018 – July 23, 2018 $300.00 per person cancellation fee
- July 24, 2018 – August 23, 2018 $600.00 per person cancellation fee
- August 24, 2018 – October 23, 2018 $900.00 per person cancellation fee
- After October 23, 2018 NO REFUNDS
- Parent orientation
- Thank you to all the parents that came out for parent orientation! It was awesome to see your desire to become a part of our band family! Thank you for pulling the flag for the scrimmage game!
- This week’s schedule: Normal Schedule
- Monday: 3:45pm – 6:15pm
- Tuesday: 3:45pm – 6:15pm
- Thursday: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Yankee Candle Fundraiser
- We started this fundraiser last week. Profits from the fundraiser will be applied toward individual balances for the Hollywood Trip. Anyone who participates and is not traveling will be applied to our general booster account to help with operating expenses.
- Shirt orders
- The following link is for the show shirt:
Looking ahead – Mr. Carr removed the rehearsal that was scheduled for October 18 so that our families can plan a fall break if desired. School is in session through Thursday that week, but students are out of school on Friday, October 19. Thank you so much for working your schedule around the busy marching band schedule. We hope by not having a late rehearsal that Thursday it will allow our Trojan Band families to enjoy an extended Fall Break. This has been updated in Charms, but we just wanted to make sure that everyone was aware of the change.
Thanks so much for all that you do to make our band program successful. Here’s to a great week!
Categories: CHS Band