We had a great turnout this Saturday! Thank you to all of the parents and students who dedicated their Saturday to helping us start of the year right! Our coolers have been sanitized, storage room cleaned, trailers and vehicles washed, white boards hung among many other things! We are thankful for your generosity and look forward to another great year!
Fourth of July Parade
Rehearsal – July 3rd from 8:00 am – 11:00 am at the Trojan Band Room.
Have you started drinking – WATER?
Please make sure your student is dressed to practice in the heat and that he or she brings water to drink, preferably in a personal water jug. Students will receive their parade t-shirts and new band students will also get their band shorts. Returning members may purchase a new pair of shorts for $15.
July 4th People’s Parade
8:00AM Load the trailer at the Band Room
9:00AM Report to United Community Bank behind Dairy Queen
10:00AM Parade Steps Off
*The parade ends at the Robinson Salvage (formerly K-Mart) and Sit & Sleep parking lot. Please have your parent pick you up from this parking lot. A good idea is for your parents to park at the end of the parade and watch us as we cross the finish line : ) Traffic is usually easier to navigate on this side of town after the parade. If you have a large instrument it is easy to access the band room by taking the bypass, too.
Volunteer Sign Up
Please go to the following link to volunteer the day of the parade. We will have 4 water stations along the parade route for the band. Coolers will be in the band garage the morning of the parade. They will be labeled and ready to go! You will simply pick up the cooler and take it to your assigned location. After the parade, you will return it to the band room. **We still need a few volunteers**
July 16 – 20
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Please go to the following link to sign up for meals for Pre-Camp: Please complete the form for ALL band students!
Breakfast and lunch will be provided FREE of charge or students may bring their lunch. Students will NOT be allowed to leave campus to eat. There will also be some volunteer opportunities for parents during band camp. Follow the link to sign up:
- Monday, July 16: https://www.charmsoffice.com/charms/volunteerR.asp?s=carrgahsb&v=4127451
- Tuesday, July 17: https://www.charmsoffice.com/charms/volunteerR.asp?s=carrgahsb&v=4127452
- Wednesday, July 18: https://www.charmsoffice.com/charms/volunteerR.asp?s=carrgahsb&v=4127453
- Thursday, July 19: https://www.charmsoffice.com/charms/volunteerR.asp?s=carrgahsb&v=4127454
- Friday, July 20: https://www.charmsoffice.com/charms/volunteerR.asp?s=carrgahsb&v=4127455
July 23 – 27
8:00 AM – 9:00 PM: It’ll be here before you know it. Fun is JUST around the corner!
Lunch and dinner will be provided for all students. Again, students will not be allowed to leave campus for meals. We will have LOTS of volunteer opportunities to volunteer during band camp.
We depend on meal and financial donations for dinners during this week. We have 3 meals secured and one monetary donation. We are in need of either a meal donation or financial contribution. Would your church be willing to partner with us? Your work? Your family? If so, please contact Meredith Harris at 678-850-8317 or email@example.com. Thank you!
Please don’t forget to keep up with your trip payments over the summer!! This is going to be an EXCITING TRIP! You will not want to miss it!
Payment Schedule and Terms
● $50 per person deposit DUE BY February 23, 2018 to confirm group reservations. (non refundable)
● $419.00 per person deposit DUE BY March 23, 2018
● $419.00 per person deposit DUE BY May 23, 2018
● $419.00 per person deposit DUE BY August 23, 2018
● Balance DUE BY October 23, 2018 **Payments may be made with an organization check, cashier’s check or money order. Credit card payments may be made with our online web link with MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
All Cancellations and changes in number of attendees must be made in writing, indicating reason of cancellation, dated and signed by the Group Leader. Upon receipt of written notification of changes in number of attendees (individual cancellations), or entire group cancellation, charges will be applied as follows:
- February 23, 2017 – March 23, 2018 $50.00 per person cancellation fee
- March 24, 2018 – May 23, 2018 $100.00 per person cancellation fee
- May 24, 2018 – July 23, 2018 $300.00 per person cancellation fee
- July 24, 2018 – August 23, 2018 $600.00 per person cancellation fee
- August 24, 2018 – October 23, 2018 $900.00 per person cancellation fee
- After October 23, 2017 NO REFUNDS
Categories: CHS Band