I hope that everyone has had a wonderful Spring Break! I had a very good week with family and new adventures, if your week was anything like mine then you’ll have mixed feelings about returning to school tomorrow. I am excited because we have a lot to do before summer!
Here is a the week at a glance:
- Monday: WE percussion 3:00pm – 6:00pm and Leadership from 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Tuesday: SB percussion 3:00pm – 6:00pm and Leadership from 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Moe’s Spirit Night 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- Wednesday: WE percussion from 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Thursday: BAND AUDITIONS – after school and WE percussion from 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Booster Meeting at 6:30pm including upcoming 8th Graders
- Friday: SB Percussion from 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Band Banquet RSVP Due
Quick thank you to all who have been actively selling band barbecue tickets! Ms. Dothard still has some packets: if your child has not brought his packet home, please remind him to pick it up. We are going to have a band showcase on the day of the barbecue so your ticket will be good for the meal and for the performance. It will be a great day of performances and wonderful food that you and the rest of the community will not want to miss. Please spread the word and sell your tickets.
Categories: CHS Band