As we get ready for our big day at McEachern today, we just wanted to offer a few quick reminders.
- Students are to report at 11:45am in their red show shirts.
- The band room parking area is already blocked off so you will need to drop your students off in the Grisham Stadium visitor parking area, which is bound to be a mad house again this week due to other activities happening on campus, i.e. Track Meet, recreation games etc., so you may want to leave a little earlier to allow yourself time to navigate expected traffic. Mr. Carr is expecting the students to be on the practice field ready to go 12:00pm sharp, so plan accordingly and don’t be late.
- The students will be fed by the Band Boosters around 3:00pm before loading the buses, but they will be eating supper from the concessions area at the competition, so please make sure to send money with your student for this meal.
- It is hard to predict our return time for student pick-up, we are estimating 11:30pm, so please watch for our Facebook, Twitter & text messages for updates on more precise departure and arrival times.
- Lastly, encourage/praise your students this morning as your drop them off. They have worked extremely hard this season building up to this moment and they need our love, support and encouragement so they can go out there and do what they!
Thank you to everyone who has supported the program this year so far…. no let’s go show the people at McEachern how it’s done. Let’s do this!
CHS Band Staff and Boosters
Categories: CHS Band