- HAPPENING TOMORROW!! (TUESDAY)
- Order Garment & Duffel Bags: July 22, 2014 • 11:45AM – 1:30PM
Ozier Apparel will be at the band room to take orders for garment and/or duffel Bags.
Garment bags are required for Band & Percussion members. The cost is $44.00*
Duffel bags are required for Color Guard members. The cost is $37.50*
* 7/19/14 -The costs listed above are now updated to reflect this year’s cost for each item.
Cash and checks will be accepted. Please make checks payable to Ozier Apparel.
- HAPPENING WEDNESDAY!!
- Order Band Shoes: July 23, 2014 • 11:45AM – 1:30PM
March Master will be at the band room to take orders for band shoes (required for all members). Students will try on the shoes to ensure proper fit. If students already have band shoes from previous seasons and they still fit, they do not have to order another pair. The cost is $38.00.
March Master will only accept cash or credit cards (MC, VISA and AMEX).*
* If you need to pay with a check, Ms. Dothard will accept checks for shoes made payable to CHS Band.
Also there will be a concession stand offered tomorrow for our students. Hamburgers will be offered as a lunch entree in addition to chips, etc. Wednesday will be hotdogs, and Thursday will be Tacos! On Friday, pizza will be provided by our boosters for all students. There will be a ceremony for the students during lunch on Friday, so students will not be permitted to leave campus for lunch on Friday. Please plan accordingly.
Today was a great start to our year! It is only going to get better from here! See everyone again tomorrow!
Categories: CHS Band