The Band Boosters have finalized the details of the Coca-Cola fundraiser intended to help individuals offset the cost associated with the 2015 Disney Trip. This is a direct benefit fundraiser, meaning that the profit generated from your sales go directly towards your Disney trip account. So the more you sell, the more you reduce your trip cost!
Now, here are the particulars for those who plan to participate:
- The fundraiser officially starts today, May 21, 2014 and runs through June 14, 2014.
- The one and only turn-in night will be Monday, June 16 from 5-7pm at the CHS Band Room.
- You must provide your Fundraiser Order Form as well as all money on turn-in night. Late orders cannot be accepted.
- Pick-up day will be at the CHS Band Room the week before July 4th. An exact day and time will be announced closer to that time.
- It is your responsibility to pick up your entire order and distribute to your customers.
- Prices are listed on the Fundraiser Order Form.
- Any checks need to be made out to CHS Band Boosters.
Coca-Cola fundraiser packets, which contains details about the products available and a Fundraiser Order Form, are available for pick-up from Ms. Dothard at the CHS Band Room. Also, you may download and print a copy of the packet here: 14-15_Coca-Cola Fundraiser-Packet.
If you have any questions regarding the Coca-Cola Fundraiser, please contact any Band Booster Officer or the Band Office at 770-834-0550.
GOOD LUCK and remember every case you sell gets you a little closer to the Magic Kingdom!
CHS Band Boosters
– Michael Post
Categories: 2015 Disney Trip Info, Fundraisers