After a nice Fall Break and the arrival of some energizing fall-like temperatures we should all be prepared for the big week we have ahead of us. Make sure you take just a minute to read and note the important events happening this week so you can be prepared.
- Disney Trip Payment Due – This Monday, October 6th, 2014 is another scheduled Disney Trip Payment due date. Please be advised that this it the LAST scheduled payment date before your total balances are due on November 3, 2014. So it is vitally important that you make a payment towards your balance, especially if you have gotten a little behind. We need a strong push in payments this Monday so that we we have the necessary funds to make the next installment to the travel agency. The Band Booster officers will be in the band room on Monday, October 6th, 2014 from 5:30pm until 7:00pm to accept your payments. Payments can be made with cash or check or online. For more information about making online payments, please see this previous post for full details/directions: Convenient Online Disney Trip Payment Option Now Available. If you would like to know your trip balance you can log into Charms from the main navigation bar of our website or email Rachel at Rachel_tate@bellsouth.net and she will provide you with a current balance according to the latest information she has.
- Moe’s Band Spirit Night – This month’s CHS Band Spirit Night is Tuesday (10/7/14), from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. So please make plans to join us for CHS Band Spirit Night at Moe’s Southwestern Grill, located at 1765 South Hwy. U.S. 27, Carrollton, GA. Proceeds from our spirit nights help the Band Boosters continue their support of our band students and band program. Also be sure to tell your family, friends, and co-workers to have supper at Moe’s too so they can help support our spirit night while enjoying a great meal!
- Away Game This Friday – The Trojans will be taking on Fayette County this Friday at Fayette County. Itinerary and volunteer sign-up sheet will hopefully be released sometime Monday. Watch our media outlets for more details.
- First Band Competition This Saturday – The band will be competing in its first competition of the 2014 season this Saturday, October 11, 2014 in Rockmart, Georgia so make plans to attend and support this great program as they take the field in battle for the first time under Mr. Carr. Itinerary and volunteer sign-up sheet will be released as soon as possible. Watch our media outlets for more details.
- Keep working on those All-In-One Sales!!!!
Finally, I’d like to ask your thoughts and prayers be with the Band Booster Presidents, Joe and Allison Driver, as Joe undergoes surgery on Wednesday morning. We look forward to a full and speedy recovery and having them back in our ranks as soon as they are able.
If you have any specific questions about any of these items, you can contact any of the Band Booster Offices or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you all for your continued support.
Have a great week!
CHS Band Booster Officers