Summer Heath/Personal Fitness – Band • 2020-2021 • p6r3rkp
Students participating in Marching Band at Carrollton High School are eligible to receive the required high school credits for PE and Health. PE credit is awarded from participation in exercise resulting for our marching season and the Health credit is awarded after students complete an online Health class via Google Classroom. A major component of the Google Classroom Health Class is completing the Georgia Department of Drivers Services Drug and Alcohol Awareness Program (GaDOE eADAP). Students will register while in the Health Class for eADAP and complete the requirements online.
- PE Credit is awarded for Participation in Marching Band
- Participation in Marching required to enroll in the Band Health Google Classroom
- Completion of the Google Classroom Course is due by Thanksgiving Break
- Students register as part of the Health Class for the eADAP through GA DDS
- Completion of the eADAP program is required to receive Health Credit (please complete by the first day of band camp)
- Students will have access at the beginning of summer and it is encouraged for all students to complete all Health coursework before band camp
Parents, there is an option for you to be able to receive updates from the Google Classroom by asking your child to input your e-mail address where is says: “invite guardians.” Because the class is online, sometimes it is helpful for parents to help their child remember to complete the coursework.
If your child has not signed up yet, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to send them an invitation to join our health class via Google Classroom.